Thursday, November 28, 2013

Outfit: Casually Smart (A Long Sleeves Sweater)

Sweater: Bossini | Collared shirt: A&Fitch | Shorts: Revolt | Creepers: Asos | Necklace: a gift | Eyewear: Eye Channel
Another prayer request regarding my homeschool was once again answered. My textbooks have arrived-or should I say 3 out of 8 of my books arrived but...Yay anyway! Thank you God. 

Can you tell that I'm really looking forward to starting school at home? Well, I hope it shows in my look today. You see, what I like about square-framed specs is the way they let you seem to be--SMART. LOL. Seriously, I think that with they right color and size, they could look good on anyone. This outfit is one of my favorites 'cause it gives off an intelligent vibe without relinquishing comfort. The lime green collared shirt adds a nice change to a plain sweater while the coral-like necklace brings life to the whole upper look. Overall, it's kinda laid-back in a stylish way.


There's still no definite time yet on when I would start homeschool but one thing is for sure: I know it would push through. J
How about you guys? How are you?

Hope everyone doing good.

Stay Wonderful!
xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!!!
    xx
    BLOG:http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2014/03/things-im-looking-forward-to.html
    JOIN CHICNOVA GIVEAWAY:http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2014/02/chicnova-g-i-v-e-w-y.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This style really suits you. It's studious but in a fun way! You carry off the style of glasses well and I would never have put lime and fuchsia together. I got your details from Fashion and Faith.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...